Trivia / Fun Facts Last Updated:
January 10th, 2010
Jade Fighter Arena --- Trivia / Fun Facts* This game is actually inspired by a little-known shareware game for Windows 3.1 called "Colosseum" which I used to play quite a bit.
* The game recognizes the names my friends would use and gives them good weapons right from the start... if they want them.
* Occasionally you may get approached by someone in the game who's willing to trade you your current weapon for a different one, but you don't get to see the stats of the new one so it's a gamble until you're much more familiar with the various weapons and materials.
* Weapons can sometimes have an aura around them. This indicates that it's enchanted and may have special powers you can use in battle when "Enchant" rolls up on the action spinner.
* Half of this game was written at a friend's house, the other half at home, though I was the person coding in both locations. Said friend actually helped with a few of the weapon graphics.
* The Tettra-Mace only appears to have three balls attached even though it should actually have four. Having only three it should technically be called the "Tri-Mace". I did actually fix this at one point, but the graphic of the fix seems to be lost to time. :/
* There's a couple super secret moves that extremely rarely come up on the spinner. The results can be pretty crazy.
Copyright ©1995-2010 Pixelmusement, All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER: Only HTML files may be linked to and only screenshots may be used on other websites without permission. No other files or images may be copied or linked to without permission. Pixelmusement cannot be held responsible for any computer damages that occur while visiting, downloading, or using material on or from this website, though proper usage should yield no computer damage whatsoever.
Remember to surf responsibly and virus scan all your downloads from ANY website you visit!